TPG Telecom launches “Seniors Go Digital” mobile plan offering 20GB of local data at full LTE speed (with always-on data at 512kbps after 20GB), 300 mins of local calls, 30 local SMS, free caller ID, free incoming calls and more.
TPG’s “Seniors Go Digital” mobile plan will immediately be available from today and the special promotional price of $5 applies till 31 July 2021. All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 60 years and above are eligible for both the promotion and plan.
Seniors can enjoy total peace of mind while going digital as they do not have to worry about bill shocks given that they can continue surfing the Internet even after consuming the first 20GB of local full speed data.
TPG Telecom “Seniors Go Digital” mobile plan
At just $5 for 30 days (till 31 July 2021, $10 per month thereafter), seniors can enjoy:
- SIM-only plan with no contract
- 20GB local data at full 4G speed, data throttled at 512Kbps thereafter
- 300 mins of local call
- 30 local SMS
- Free 1 GB Roaming Data to selected countries including Malaysia
- Free Incoming Calls
- Free Caller ID
- Free port-in service
- No service, registration and termination fees
- Optional add-on Mobile Security VAS* at an additional $3
*Mobile security service blocks requests to malicious domains and makes access to the Internet safer
Seniors can register for TPG’s “Seniors Go Digital” mobile plan online or at the following locations:
- TPG, 181 Orchard Road, #04-28 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
- Cheers Communication, Blk 811 Hougang Central, #01-200, Singapore 530811
- Ezylink, 8 Tampines Central 1, #01-04 Eastlink Mall, Singapore 529543
As part of the SG Digital effort, TPG Telecom is pleased to be one of the telcos selected to participate in the Infocomm Media Development Authority’s (IMDA) recent efforts to encourage digital adoption among seniors as well as providing financial assistance to lower-income seniors who want to go digital but cannot afford smartphones and mobile plans.
In addition, seniors who qualify for IMDA’s “Mobile Access for Seniors” subsidised programme will be receiving the add-on Mobile Security VAS for free and can apply to purchase heavily subsidized smartphones that start from SGD$20.