Raffles Hotel Singapore welcomes all Singapore residents to a memorable staycation with the introduction of three luxurious staycation packages. Guests can retreat at the restored Grand Dame in one of its spacious and beautifully appointed suites, set amidst lush greenery and serenity, while indulging in pampering amenities and facilities around the iconic hotel.
Select from three exciting staycation offers which include exclusive privileges, special discounts and unique experiences, perfect for every occasion.
The Suite Life
Enjoy a complimentary second night from Raffles Hotel Singapore when you book the ‘The Suite Life’ staycation before 30 September 2020.
- Complimentary suite upgrade
- Early check-in at 11 AM and late check-out at 4 PM
- S$100-nett experiential credit to be used at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
- Exclusive 15% off at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
- Complimentary parking for duration of stay
Terms & Conditions:
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability
- Complimentary upgrade is subject to availability
- Not applicable from 8 to 10 August 2020
- Package inclusions are not valid for complimentary nights, except for daily breakfast for two at Tiffin Room.
- The complimentary night is applicable once for every booking and must be utilised during the same stay. Please select a minimum of two nights (including the complimentary night’s stay) to book this offer.
The Suite Life staycation offer is valid for all stays from now until 30 September 2020 and priced from S$795++. For more details, please visit here.
Retreat at Raffles
A perfect wellness staycation package to relax and rejuvenate.
After a night’s stay, begin the next day with a wholesome gourmet breakfast for two before heading to the Raffles Spa for a pampering treatment of your choice with your S$200 Raffles Spa credits. Complementing your entire experience, the package also includes:
- Complimentary return limousine transfer
- Complimentary Gemstone Travel Droplet from the Raffles Spa
- 50% reduction of the second night accommodation along with 15% off at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
The Retreat at Raffles offer is valid for stays till 13 December 2020 and priced from S$2,199++ per suite per night for Residence Suites and above. For more details, please visit here.
Royal Raffles Experience
An unforgettable luxurious getaway coupled with the classic Afternoon Tea experience.
- Learn the nuances of Afternoon Tea from Astrie Sunindar-Ratner, a certified International Youth and Social Etiquette consultant
- Breakfast in-suite or at the Tiffin Room
- 15% off at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
- 50% reduction of the second night accommodation
The Royal Raffles Experience offer is valid for stays till 13 December 2020 and priced at S$2,330++ per suite per night for Residence Suites and above. For more details, please visit here.
Terms & Conditions for Staycation offers:
- All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay unless stated otherwise.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes.
Enhanced safety and hygiene measures
Raffles Hotel Singapore continues to embody the philosophy that guides our service excellence, whilst maintaining the highest hygiene standards to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all guests and staff. Guests can be reassured that all public spaces and restaurants have been reconfigured to facilitate safe distancing without compromising the Raffles experience.
Specific to staycations, the following measures have been taken:
- Suites will be kept vacant for a 24-hour window between departures to ensure optimum cleanliness and sanitisation procedures are applied.
- Increased sanitisation of high-touch points using medical-grade disinfectants and a daily disinfection process of the in-suite minibar with hygiene seal.
- Air filters will also undergo cleaning at an increased frequency.
- Guests are empowered with contactless check-in and checkout procedures, cashless payments, contactless in-suite dining and housekeeping services with safe distancing, to further ease any discomfort.
Credit to Raffles Hotel Singapore for the photos used in this article.