City Square Mall, and three other malls managed by City Developments Limited (CDL) – Palais Renaissance, Quayside Isle and Waterfront Plaza, have been actively adapting and implementing Safe Management Measures in preparation for Singapore’s Phase 1 safe reopening.
In line with guidance from the authorities, the measures include contact tracing efforts, safe distancing measures and facility sanitisation to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and ensure that City Square Mall is a safe environment for all shoppers and tenants.
- Each shopper, tenant and outlet staff will be screened for their temperature at the point of entry and will have to record their entry and make a health declaration using the SafeEntry visitor management system to facilitate contact tracing efforts.
- Hand sanitisers at Customer Service/Concierge and Security counters will continue to be available for all shoppers.
- Safe distancing measures have been implemented with reduced lift capacity, display of advisory signages and floor markers at 1m intervals at F&B/retail establishments, within lifts, as well as public seating at the lobby.
- Three-step safe distancing between passengers on escalators, and floor markers at spaced intervals at the Customer Service/Concierge counter.
- Enhanced ventilation with purging of indoor air and increased fresh air intake.
- An increased frequency of disinfection of high-touch areas such as lift buttons, escalator handrails and toilets, and other common areas
- All mall management and frontline staff to wear a mask at all times.
The health and well-being of shoppers and tenants continue to be City Square Mall’s top priority. City Square Mall will continue to stay nimble, flexible and innovative in adjusting its mall operations in line with changing safety measures. By ensuring a safe and conducive retail environment, City Square Mall hopes that shoppers will be able to enjoy their necessity shopping and takeaway experience with peace of mind.