foodpanda is lending its support for the local F&B businesses and the entire delivery ecosystem to keep its communities safe, healthy and fed during the COVID-19 situation.
Restaurants, hawkers and small independent businesses are playing a crucial role in providing people at home with food and necessary supplies. In reinforcing its support, foodpanda in collaboration with Enterprise Singapore is launching value-added services as part of the capability development pack.
foodpanda is offering capability development in four key measures:
- Capability building – access online materials in the form of training video or deck via foodpanda university
- Marketing support – complimentary access to foodpanda’s marketing channels
- Data/ insight sharing – weekly delivery performance report, which includes: Financial performance; Operational performance (e.g. average delivery and food preparation time, fail rate); Customer rating
- Onboarding support
- First-month commission waived – applicable for new vendors with only 1 or 2 outlets, and contract signed from 9 April to 4 May 2020
- On-boarding fee waived
- Free product photography – also applicable to existing merchants
Collaborating with over 9,000 restaurants and more than 2,000 retail partners via pandamart and pandanow, foodpanda works with many small and independent businesses that are vulnerable to quick changes in customer demand. In a bid to help diversify revenue streams, assist local F&B businesses to digitise, and the greater goal of keeping everyone safe, foodpanda has introduced three initiatives earlier in March.
The three initiatives include:
- Speeding up the process for new suppliers and restaurants joining the platform: onboarding new restaurants within 3 days.
- Increasing frequency of payouts to improve cash flow for partners.
- To protect the health and safety of customers, riders and restaurants, foodpanda is offering contactless delivery by default to minimise direct contact.
In March, foodpanda also kicked off a strategic partnership with WhyQ to offer delivery services for over 300 hawker stalls islandwide within 25 minutes. To keep these local businesses running during an economically challenging time, foodpanda’s support focuses on driving orders for restaurants and other partners.
Restaurants and hawkers keen on tapping on the capability development pack can sign up directly with foodpanda from now till and 31 December 2020 here.
The capability development pack will be applicable for a period of one year from the date of application, on a first-come-first-serve limited basis.