To demonstrate their commitment to customers during this COVID-19 situation, the Millennium Hotels & Resorts group has launch a “We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.” campaign.
Sign up for FREE as a My Millennium member to enjoy exclusive members’ rate and 2,000 Bonus Points when you book any reservations before 30 April as part of the “We Care, We Clean, We welcome” campaign.
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has called for Singaporeans to support local and go for staycations if we can’t travel overseas for holidays during this period. If you are booking a staycation, consider the following promotion for My Millennium member with perks worht over S$300 per night:
- Exclusive Member Rate for My Millennium Members. (15% Off Rooms).
- Upgrade to next category for My Millennium Members
- 2000 Bonus points per stay for My Millennium Members
- 1-1 for Buffet dinner where available. When not available, 1-1 Main course will apply.
- Special drinks value for M Wine and M Beer $6++ per glass
- Complimentary Laundry service of up to 5 pieces per room per night.
- Complimentary multi-device WiFi at High speed of 50 MPBS
- Kids dine free. Applicable for children under 12 with 1 paying adult per child at the restaurants in our Singapore hotels.
- Complimentary crib or rollaway bed for 1 child per room per night subject to availability.
- Complimentary parking per stay.
- Flexibility of cancellation of booking 3 days in advance.
They really went all-in for their staycation package. At times like this, it may not be even about making profits, but just breaking even to save jobs and to keep the tourism industry going in Singapore.
If you are concerned about health and hygiene standards. The “We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.” campaign is to specifically address your concern as a clean and comfortable stay is always a top priority for the hotel group.
The group has stepped up precautionary measures across all Millennium Hotels and Resorts globally with the following commitments:
our hotels to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for our guests. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms
- Regular sanitisation of contact points, such as elevator buttons, reception counters and conference/meeting rooms
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies
- Equipping front desks with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on our guests upon request and availability, in certain jurisdictions.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our customers upon request and availability
for guests by introducing additional measures that have been undertaken to ensure care is provided to our guests. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by local health authorities, and will be ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell. For overseas guests, our hotel teams will assist to call in a doctor.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. Millennium Hotels and Resorts is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
our guests with the same warmth, eagerness and hospitality to our hotels. Millennium Hotels and Resorts looks forward to welcoming you, wherever you stay.
More details on the stepped up precautionary measures for COVID-19 is available via the official website.
To make a reservation, start by signing up for a My Millennium membership here to enjoy special rates and privileges.