From 14-31 March, Shang Social Jewel Changi Airport offers all diners 50% off handmade Cantonese and Huaiyang dim sum and dessert.
Available only at the restaurant’s casual MARKET, diners are welcome to enjoy this promotion from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM daily.
Indulge in dim sum classics such as:
- “Har Gow” Shrimp Dumpling with Bamboo Shoot
- “Siew Mai” Pork & Mushroom Dumpling
- Suzhou Baked Minced Pork Bun
- Signature Pan Fried Bun with Pork
- Kong Bak Bao
- Prawn Roll
- Ngor Hiang (Beng Hiang)
Besides the promotional items, other must-try dishes on the MARKET menu include:
- In-house selection of hard-to-find Bamboo Noodles
- Chef’s recommendations such as Four Treasures (meatball, pig liver, intestines, stomach) and Barbecued Honey Pork Belly
The offer is not valid in conjunction with ongoing promotions, offers, discounts, and vouchers. Shang Social reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotions without prior notice.
Shang Social is the first venture by Shangri-La Group into standalone food and beverage (F&B) outlets outside of a hotel setting and pays tribute to three distinctive Chinese cuisines – Cantonese, Huaiyang, and Sichuan.