Singapore’s biggest female entertainers will come together for Superwomen in Concert, a fundraising concert by AWARE on Friday, 10 April 2020 at Esplanade Concert Hall.
Mandopop icon Stefanie Sun will headline the all-female, all-star show, alongside an array of local legends such as:
- Rahimah Rahim
- Joanna Dong
- Dim Sum Dollies
- Lynnette Seah
- Lady Kash
- Aisyah Aziz
- Narelle Kheng
- Sandra Riley Tang (RRILEY) of Sam Willows
- Alemay Fernandez
- Inch Chua, stand-up comedian
- Sharul Channa
- Siti Khalijah Zainal
This vibrant, diverse line-up will also feature some family pairings:
- ChildAid 2018 singers – Heema Izzati Zainudin, Maya, Lazmin (formerly of local band Culture Vulture);
- Sheena Seah and Jade Riccio.
- Alyaa Qistina (Rahimah Rahim 14-year-old granddaughter)
Actress-presenter Nikki Muller and director Beatrice Chia-Richmond will be hosts for the night. Supporting the female talent will be a 15-piece, all-male group from the Metropolitan Festival Orchestra, led by Music Director Julian Wong.
Superwomen in Concert is part of AWARE’s 35th-anniversary celebration in 2020. Proceeds will benefit AWARE’s Women’s Helpline and Sexual Assault Care Centre services — integral parts of the NGO’s wide-reaching work towards gender equality. This year’s concert comes 10 years after the first edition of Superwomen in Concert, held in 2010 to mark AWARE’s 25th birthday.
Tickets for Superwomen in Concert will be available to the public at two levels:
- Charity packages, priced at $438 and $488 (tax-deductible), with top-tier seating, a VIP after-party and other bonuses. These tickets are currently available here.
- Standard tickets, priced at $58, $88, $128, $158 and $188. These tickets are available starting 13 February 2020, 10 AM at APACTix.
Visit here for more information.