Singapore filmmakers are invited to submit their short films to HUAWEI Film Awards (HFA) and win US$20,000.
With four weeks left till the closing of the submissions, this is the last chance for filmmakers to get their work recognised in HUAWEI Film Awards. If you are an aspiring mobile-filmmaker and content creator looking for an avenue to showcase your creative talent to the world, now is the time to get those fresh ideas off the ground and breathe life into them with your Huawei smartphone.
All budding smartphone-filmmakers have until 25 February 2020 (11:59 PM GMT+8) to submit their entries here.
Films must be:
- Shot entirely on a Huawei mobile phone
- Follow the theme “Empowering Your Possibilities”
- 5 to 10 minutes for long-form videos
- 60 seconds for short-form videos
Submission entries will be reviewed by an esteemed judging panel of five prominent trailblazers in the film and broadcasting scene, namely:
- Adele Lim – Crazy Rich Asians screenwriter
- Prabda Yoon – Thai postmodern filmmaker, screenwriter and novelist
- Rajay Singh – Award-winning film director and senior founding partner of production company Directors Think Tank
- Alex Lin – Asia Pacific President of Huawei Consumer Business Group
- Chris Humphrey – Director of Production of A+E Networks
Visit here for more info about HUAWEI Film Awards.