Refinery Concepts partners with MasterCard to present the “Priceless Surprises” Year-end Draw to reward diners this year-end. From now till 31 December 2019, diners can stand to win SG$1,000 worth of Refinery Concepts dining vouchers when they pay with MasterCard. There will be a total of 10 winners for the draw.
Diners who spend at least SG$50nett in any of the 19 participating outlets can stand a chance to win these vouchers. Participating brands include:
- The Marmalade Pantry ION, Downtown, Novena
- The Marmalade Pantry Petite SBF Center
- Oriole Coffee + Bar
- Kinki Restaurant + Bar
- The Pelican
- Native Kitchen
- Fat Cow
- Bedrock Bar & Grill
- Straits Café
- Katong Kitchen
- CIN CIN
- DEAN & DELUCA Far East Square and HillV2
- Cold Stone Creamery HillV2, VivoCity and Waterway Point
The “Priceless Surprises” Year-End Draw is open to persons aged 18 years and above as of 1 December 2019. To qualify for the promotion:
- Payment must be made using any Mastercard debit or credit card, with a minimum of SG$50nett in a single receipt, from now till 31 December 2019.
- The lucky draw chances will be based on SG$50nett spent in a single receipt = 1 Chance (excluding discounts and the usage of vouchers). Each receipt should only be submitted once. The system will automatically allocate the number of qualifying chances for transactions that are more than SG$50 nett.
- Online store purchases, as well as purchases from Food Panda and Deliveroo, are not eligible for the Year-end Draw.
- Diners must submit their receipts through here: http://bit.ly/33vxsDk
- Receipts submitted online must be clear and visible to qualify.
- No combinations of multiple receipts are allowed.
- One receipt can only be submitted for one entry. Multiple submission of the same receipt will be disqualified.
Results will be announced by 10 January 2020 and winners will be notified via email. More information and details are available here.