iShopChangi has rolled out a host of festive offers and activities till 31 December, for travellers to conveniently haul up their Christmas gifts in time for the holidays.
Till 31 Dec 2019, shoppers can head to iShopChangi to enjoy:
- Sitewide promotions weekly product deals of up to 40% off
- XMAS5OFF for S$5 off a minimum spend of S$100
- XMAS20OFF for S$20 off a minimum spend of S$250
- XMAS35OFF for S$35 off a minimum spend of S$350
- XMAS60OFF for S$60 off a minimum spend of S$500
- Promotions are valid till 31 December 2019, 1159SGT.
- 4-day flash sale – From 29 November to 2 December, shoppers can enjoy a Black Friday flash sale of up to 15% off sitewide. Promotion ends 2 December 2019, 1159SGT.
- Win a trip to Finland for two (worth S$15,000) when they spend S$100 in a single transaction; with 2x the chances for Changi Rewards members.
Exclusively from 11 to 12 Dec 2019, Changi Rewards members will get access to a members-only private sale with bestselling products going at up to 50% off.
Following the online festivities is the #HappyHaulidays Christmas Pop-up, to be held from 4 to 6 December 2019 at One Raffles Place. From 12 PM daily, members of the public can register at the event grounds for an iShopChangi boarding pass, which will grant them access to play at the event area which features a 5-metre tall suitcase full of Christmas gifts.
Once there, participants are allowed to pick one gift box from the rotating luggage belt, containing attractive prizes worth over S$1,100.
These are just some of the prizes available:
- Airpods Pro – $279.44
- iPhone 11 – $1,139.25
- Apple S5 watch – $559.81
- GoPro Hero 8 – $559.81
- Bose Soundlink Micro Speaker – $111.40
- Sony Over-ear Bluetooth Noise-cancelling headphones – $419.60
- DFS Wines & Spirits gift boxes (worth over $200 each) including:
- Bowmore 21-Year-Old Px Finish (Asia-exclusive) – $310.00
- Johnnie Walker Blue Ghost And Rare Glenury – $545.00
- The Macallan Rare Cask Black Limited Ed (travel-retail exclusive) – $740.00
- Martell Cordon Bleu (limited-edition) – $328.00
- Royal Salute 21yo Lost Blend (travel-retail exclusive) – $228.00
- Royal Salute 21yo Signature (bestseller) – $265.00
- Royal Salute Snow Polo Limited Ed (travel-retail exclusive) – $210.00
- Glenfiddich Grand Cru 23-Year-Old Single Malt Whisky (DFS Exclusive) – $350.00
- The Shilla Duty Free beauty boxes (worth over $500 each) including:
- Chanel N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray – $144.40
- Dior Prestige La Lotion Essence De Rose 150ml – $131.90
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Synchronized Recovery 15ml – $84.50
- SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C – $142.00
Those who have missed out on the pop-up or would like to continue their lucky streak can head online to play the ‘Jingle Belts’ sure-win game from 9 to 18 December 2019, where daily top scorers can get access to the same attractive prizes worth over S$1,100 and more.
Fans of the hit movie, Frozen 2, will be delighted to know that the first 5,000 iShopChangi departure orders will receive a complimentary Frozen 2 gift bag set with a minimum spend of S$100.
iShopChangi’s Share-A-Wishlist service conveniently allows the sharing of duty-free wish lists for easy gifting – to which gifts can then be delivered directly to recipient’s doorstep. Delivery is free with a spend of S$380 and above.
And for that all-important bottle of bubbly, revellers can also use the code CHEERS10 to enjoy 10% off a minimum spend of S$80 on Wines & Spirits, capped at S$50.
For more details on iShopChangi’s Christmas promotions, visit here.