Shake Shack Singapore celebrates its first Shaktoberfest happening from until 2 October at Jewel Changi Airport.
The Shacktoberfest Beer Passport (S$30), available for purchase at the Shack, comes with three cold pints of beer (16oz) chosen to pair with Shake Shack menu classics.
The first pint ordered using the Beer Passport will be served in an exclusive ShackMeister stein which customers can bring home afterwards as a keepsake.
Beer choices include:
- ShackMeister Ale by Brooklyn Brewery – an exclusive citrusy, slightly bitter malty ale crafted to complement the iconic ShackBurger.
- Brooklyn Lager by Brooklyn Brewery – a bitter amber-gold lager with floral hop aromas and sweet caramel malt flavour.
- Summer IPA by Archipelago Brewery – a medium-bodied hoppy brew with hints of grapefruit and orange.
- Respect Porter – an elegant and rich, roasty character balanced by layers of espresso coffee, premium dark chocolate, rich malt and caramel. Finishes with a velvety bittersweetness.
Adding to the festive atmosphere, popular local artists will provide live music entertainment in the Shack from 7:00 PM to 8:45 PM:
- Jack & Rai – 21 and 28 September
- Jarvis – 20 & 27 September
Kickstart your Oktoberfest eating, drinking, and merrymaking with the one-and-only Shacktoberfest at Shake Shack Singapore. Visit here for more info.