Along with the upcoming National Day celebration, AIA is also celebrating its 100 years in Asia this year, so expect double the fun with games and activities that will keep everyone entertained at AIA Family Fest throughout the weekend, as the company reminisce the best of our yesteryears and look forward to adventures of tomorrow along Singapore’s glorious waterfront.
Venue: The Promontory @ Marina Bay
Date: 10 – 11 August 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10 AM – 10 PM
Throughout the 2-day festival, get active with the AIA Singapore Premier League football stars, have a go at the Spartan Kids Obstacle Challenge, and participate in adventures that will be the blueprint of our future. Check out specially curated workshops for those seeking to learn a craft or two, explore over 30 food and merchandise stalls, or simply take a break from the hustle and bustle over a movie marathon under the stars with your little ones.
AIA Family Fest Event Highlights
Be enthralled by not one, but three exciting escapades at The Promontory1. Receive a FREE AIA Family Fest goodie bag2 when you register; while stocks last.
Reminisce the Past
- Giant Family Games – Check out the iconic dragon playground, hopscotch and country flag eraser battles.
- Arcade Corner – Challenge your kids with old-fashioned arcade games, such as Donkey Kong, Basketball, Pac-Man.
- Bouncy Playground – Enjoy a whole day of bouncing on challenging inflatables or try your hand at building happy sandcastles.
- Retro-Snacks – Take photos WITH your favourite traditional snacks
Cherish the Present
- AIA Fitfam Football Fun – Learn some neat tricks and footwork from the AIA Singapore Premier League teams while your little ones participate in soccer clinics specially planned for their age group. Look out for special guest appearances from our very own ex-National players and football legends.
- Your Learning Buddy – Say hello to the amicable and cuddly AIA Buddy, as he empowers you and your family towards leading healthier, longer, better lives.
- Movie Screening – Bring out your picnic mat and chill under the stars with us with a movie marathon.
Envision the Future
- Spartan Kids Obstacle Challenge – Build your child’s resilience and determination as they let out their inner warriors in a fun and challenging obstacle course, Parents – join in, spur them on, and complete some of the obstacles together,
- AIA Future World – Participate in a futuristic colouring session and watch your artwork come to life on the digital screen.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Games – Put on your VR goggles and get ready to be transported into a three-dimensional gaming environment,
- Sensory Play – a multi-sensory workshop designed to stimulate their imagination and boost young minds as they explore and learn.
- Kite Making workshop – fly and showcase your handmade kite high and proud as a family.
- Urban Farming – learn how you can contribute to a more sustainable future by creating your very own edible garden.
- Cardboard Carpentry workshop – where you can create your very own beautiful and personalised stationery sets.
Everyone is encouraged to adopt a Buddy, a helium balloon for S$10. Proceeds will go to the AIA Centennial Fund, which will benefit Children’s Wishing Well – AIA Singapore’s adopted charity – in support of their education, wellness and youth development programmes.
For a complete event schedule, please refer to the official event page here.
Follow AIA Singapore social media channels to stay up to date: @AIASingapore #AIA100 #HealthierLongerBetterLives. Free admission.