Fiji’s National Airline has launched a massive global sale, slashing fares by as much as 53% to the island paradise.
The sale comes hot off the heels of the airline being awarded a coveted 4-Star Skytrax rating. On offer are flights from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, Samoa, Tonga, and Vanuatu, including fares where Fiji acts as the ultimate stopover. Travellers need to act quick, as the sale is only available from 3 August – 12 August or until sold out.
With return economy fares starting from as little as $589 for adults, luxury travel has never been more affordable for those looking for an island getaway. Travellers can experience the famous Fijian hospitality on board, for which the airline was awarded Best Airline Staff in Australia Pacific at this year’s Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Comprising of more than 300 islands, Fiji is a popular destination for travellers from all walks of life. From private island retreats, family resorts or action-packed adventure holidays – there’s something on offer for everyone. Fares on offer include:
- Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Nadi from AU$589 (inclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Nadi from NZD$614 (inclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Honolulu to Nadi from US$724 (inclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Los Angeles or San Francisco to Nadi from US$824 (inclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Singapore to Nadi from SG$665 (inclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Hong Kong to Nadi from HK$5000 (exclusive of taxes and surcharges)
- Narita, Japan to Nadi from Yen60,000 (exclusive of taxes and surcharges)
Conditions apply and travel is on selected days of the week. Fares are available from the Fiji Airways website, 24/7 Call Centre, or at a preferred travel partner.