Manchester United Platinum Visa Credit Cardholders have more reasons to cheer. From 1 August 2019, they will be rewarded with 1% unlimited cash rebate on all transactions, on top of existing 1 TREATS point for every dollar spent.
The offer is upped on match day: If the Manchester United Football Club wins an English Premier League match, Manchester United Platinum Visa Credit Cardholders will receive up to 3% cash rebate, on top of existing 5 TREATS points for every dollar charged to the card. The 3% cash rebate includes 1% unlimited cash rebate, plus an additional 2% cash rebate capped at S$20.
The new card proposition was announced on 21 July 2019, at the Maybank Manchester United Tour 2019 held at Suntec City. Maybank Cards hosted 300 customers and 13 children under the care of social service organisation, Montfort Care – the young ones had fun playing foosball and scoring at Speed Shot game.
The afternoon event attracted 1,500 people watching the stage appearance of Manchester United FC players Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Angel Gomes, Andreas Pereira, Marcos Rojo and Matteo Darmian, as well as Club Ambassador Denis Irwin.
At a glance of the new credit card proposition of the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Credit Card:
Other existing benefits for Cardholders include:
- Free annual fee for the first two years
- 10% discount at United Direct Online Megastore
- Stand a chance to win a trip for two to watch Manchester United live at Old Trafford Stadium every football season
- 10% discount on food and drinks at the Red Café, Old Trafford
- 20% discount on Manchester United Stadium and Museum tour tickets (only for purchases at Old Trafford Football Ground)
For more information, please visit here.