IT’S NOT OVER: Huawei users in Singapore can still claim a free cup of Partea this 12 – 14 July
Customers wear all smiles over the weekend as Huawei threw an island-wide drink giveaway with local tea brand, Partea. The company also provided complimentary phone servicing for all during its monthly Service Day which received a resounding turn out.
Last week, Huawei announced that it was giving away free drinks from Partea to thank its customers for their continued support. The gesture comes on the back of recent global events and the company is determined to provide exceptional customer experiences to show its appreciation for its loyal supporters.
Recognising Singaporeans’ love for bubble tea, Huawei is offering this exclusive promotion with Partea for another weekend from July 12 – 14, 2019 from 11 AM to 2 PM. The two companies have also agreed to increase the redemption limit from 300 to 500 cups per day.
To claim, simply show your Huawei phone and register as a Partea member on the spot. There are a total of six participating Partea outlets that are located across the island:
- Century Square, #B1-30
- Changi Airport T4
- Clifford Centre (Closed on Saturdays and Sundays)
- OUE Downtown Gallery, #03-29 (Closed on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Suntec City Mall, #02-470 Suntec City Mall North Wing, 038983
- Waterway Point, B1-K4, Punggol Central
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is valid on 12-14 July, from 11 AM – 2 PM, applicable for Huawei users who show their Huawei phones over the counter.
- All Huawei mobile phone users who are non-Partea members can instantly join the free membership at any outlet to enjoy the deal.
- Complimentary drinks are limited to the first 500 customers in each participating outlet per day.
- Customers are entitled to any drink on the menu, limited to 1 redemption per customer, per day.
For more information about Partea and locations, visit here.
Also last week, Huawei held its fourth customer Service Day of the year that takes place every first weekend of the month. Crowds abound at the Huawei service centres at [email protected] and Westgate mall to receive a complimentary screen protector application and phone sanitizing service. Those with out-of-warranty devices were also able to enjoy this service.
Customers with a Huawei phone can look forward to the next Service Day on 3-4 August 2019.
Related Post: Huawei lights up Singapore buildings with square icon, signalling the arrival of the HUAWEI Mate 20 series