Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited announced the readiness of the “Bangkok Airways Boutique Series 2019”, its third running event which consists of 6 running races in 6 different destinations in Thailand throughout 2019.
Mr.Prote Setsuwan, Vice President – Marketing said, “Taking place for a third year now, the series was very well received during two iterations with over 39,900 people have participated. This year’s 6 runs will take place in Krabi, Koh Samui, Lampang, Phuket, Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai”.
Special Registration Promotion
For those interested in taking part in “Bangkok Airways Boutique Series 2019”, the airline is offering a special promotion of free registration to run in any event when booking a Bangkok Airways flight and registering through the prescribed channel.
The first 1,000 people to book and register to run also stand a chance at receiving a specially designed buff as a souvenir. Those interested can find information on the marathons, book tickets and look for deals on accommodations from top Accor hotels from today onward.
Bangkok Airways Boutique Series 2019 will consist of 6 running races in 6 different destinations throughout Thailand. Here’s the schedule:
- “Krabi Half Marathon” in Krabi – 12 May 2019
- “Samui Half Marathon” in Koh Samui, Surat Thani – 2 June 2019
- “Lampang Half Marathon” in Lampang – 7 July 2019
- “Phuket Half Marathon” in Phuket – 4 August 2019
- “Chiang Rai Marathon” in Chiang Rai – 15 September 2019
- “Lanna Half Marathon” in Chiang Mai – 3 November 2019.