Kingsmen announced this month that it has embarked on a collaboration with Hasbro to launch TOYBOX, together with venue partner Sentosa Development Corporation.
TOYBOX is Hasbro’s first multi-brand carnival in Asia with support from Singapore Tourism Board’s Kickstart Fund. The carnival will debut at Palawan Green Sentosa, accessible from the adjacent Beach Station, starting 1 to 17 February 2019 from 10 AM to 10 PM.
The event promises to bring everyone’s favourite childhood toys to life including Transformers, My Little Pony, NERF, Monopoly, Cluedo, Baby Alive, and Play-Doh, as well as activities, live mascots, food, beverages, and merchandise stalls spread across the 4,800 square metre playground.
Here are some of the TOYBOX highlights:
- Super Claw – an oversized twist on the popular arcade game which will find visitors become the claw itself to snatch toys and prizes.
- Play Pool – a big inflatable playground and ball pit featuring My Little Pony and Monopoly’s brand elements.
- Play-Doh Picnic Party – a picnic-themed zone where families can create their own pretend picnic spreads using Play-Doh.
- Cluedo Tudor Mansion – guests can practice their puzzle-solving skills at this escape room modelled after the popular board game.
- My Little Pony Rainbow Kingdom – fans of the animation can design their own My Little Pony figurine and even receive a My Little Pony-inspired makeover.
Admission is absolutely free! Games, activities, food, and beverages have their own coupons available for purchase. For more information and the latest updates on TOYBOX, visit TOYBOX Singapore official website or Facebook Page.