If You have $1 Million to Spare for a Christmas Hamper – Consider This
If you have $1 million to splurge on the most luxurious festive hamper this Christmas, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has something just for you!
Comprising the finest selection of the world’s most sought-after luxurious goods, fine food, and beverages, this hamper is certainly the real deal for the ultimate luxurious gift.
Retailing at $1 million, the luxurious hamper features an array of vacation packages and lavish fashion pieces that includes:
- 14 day Lamborghini Drive
- First Class return flights for 2 from Singapore Airlines to Paris
- 6D5N stay in the Royal Monceau Suite at the luxurious Raffles Royal Monceau Hotel, Paris
- Day trip on a Luxury Yacht with Dinner on board
- His & Hers Richard Mille watch
- Louis Vuitton Travel Suitcase Set
- De Beers 2.01 Carat Diamond Set (consist of a necklace, bracelet, a pair of earrings and ring)
Extending the luxurious experience, hamper recipients will also receive an array of vacation at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, which includes:
- A 2-night stay at the resort’s finest room offering, the private Villa du Jardin
- A bespoke full-day spa package at award-winning SoSPA, coupled with a 3-course wine dinner at The Garden restaurant
- Private Chef on-site at the Villa to prepare a feast for a dinner party of up to 30 guests which includes champagne and the super rare blue lobster (only 100 out of the 200 million lobsters caught annually are blue lobsters).
- Exquisite Almas Beluga Caviar
- 24-carat gold bottled luxurious mineral water – Acqua di Cristallo Modigliani
Related Post: Cat, dog, or mongoose? Fossa – Madagascar’s Top Predator makes its way to Singapore Zoo
Tantalizing the palate further, the finest tipple make the hamper a gourmand’s dream, with the world’s most exquisite wines, that includes:
- A crystal decanter of Louis XIII cognac, the emblem of luxury and the French affinity for the good life
- A bottle of Chateau Margaux 2010, acclaimed for its deeply-flavoured, harmonious and earthy notes
- A bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne 1971 vintage, with its fruity notes and rich, toasted and spicy aroma that is intense yet elegant
- A bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne (also known as the Ace of Spades), with its marvellously complex and full-bodied bouquet that is both fresh and lively, with light floral notes.
Completing the hamper, each recipient will also find a bevy of handcrafted holiday favourites including Sofitel’s traditional Christmas Pudding, a Ginger Bread House and a box of chocolate pralines, amongst an extensive list
of other festive goodies.
To learn more about the Sofitel’s list of surprises visit their official website.