Home-grown tech start-up, honestbee, in partnership with Cordlife Donative Drive, hopes to bring joy and love this festive season to children under Cordlife’s adopted beneficiary “Singapore Children’s Society” with their aim to raise 200 “Bags of Love.”
A “Bag of Love” is priced at $30 and can be purchased directly from honestbee official website, or through their mobile app. Each “Bag of Love” contains nutritious and sweet treats requested by Singapore Children’s Society:
- MILO tin (1.4kg)
- 1 can of mushroom soup (290g)
- 1 packet of Bee Hoon (400g)
- 1 bottle of Nutella spread (825g)
- 1 packet of Oreo sandwich biscuits (9 x 29.4g)
“We are very happy to have Give a Bag of Love running for the third year straight. As a business that aims to touch lives, we want to give back to our local community, and we’re delighted to be working with Cordlife and Singapore Children’s Society this year,” shares Chris Urban, Deputy Country Manager of honestbee Singapore.
How to donate a “Bag of Love”
- Download the honestbee mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store or log on to their website.
- If you’re using the mobile app, click on “Services” icon, followed by the “Groceries” icon.
- Select the “Give a Bag of Love” store
- Alternatively, click on the “Give a Bag of Love” banner found at the top of the screen
- honestbee will personally deliver the “Bags of Love” to the beneficiaries after the donation drive