alvinology | Nov 12, 2018 | 0
Add a 1-piece spicy fried chicken from Popeyes for $1 to your cart when you shop on TMall’s 11.11 sale tomorrow
This Singles Day, celebrating with the perfect meal for one has never been easier with Singapore’s most-loved delivery service, Deliveroo and Popeyes.
After you’ve finished scouring TMall for all of the best deals, head to Deliveroo and search for the Popeyes tile to get your late afternoon lunch for just SG$1!
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Popeyes 1-piece spicy fried chicken, garlic rice, regular mashed potatoes with Cajun gravy and Pepsi for SG$1 (UP: $10.90)
- When: Saturday, 11.11 from 2:11 until 4:11, while supplies last
- Where: Available island-wide within Deliveroo’s current areas of operation
How: Add the menu item to your cart. There is no minimum order value and the delivery fee will be automatically deducted from your order.
As with most Singles Day offers, quantities for SG$1 meals are limited so be sure to get yours quick! Please also allow extra time for delivery.
Terms and conditions:
- Available only from Popeyes Ang Mo Kio/Bishan, Joo Koon, Boon Lay, Orchard, Toa Payoh, Mountbatten/Dakota, Little India/Farrer Park, Punggol, Bugis, Jurong East, and Novena, from 2.11pm to 4.11pm, on 11th November 2017 only. There will be no scheduled orders for this time period from Popeyes.
- Offer limited to 1 order per customer. Order will be rejected if more than one order is placed.
- Set items are limited to spicy chicken only, and cannot be changed.
- Due to high demand, there may be extended delays to the order.
- First come first serve basis, order may be rejected according to stock availability.
- Once the stock runs out, the order that has been accepted may be rejected.
- An accepted order will be shown as delivered to allow our riders to make more than one delivery per trip. Your food will arrive between 30-60 minutes of your order being accepted.