If you dine frequently at Imperial Treasure or enjoy fine Chinese cuisine, the newly launched Imperial Treasure Club membership is a must-get and here are four reasons why.
Immediate returns of S$320 worth in membership privileges and rewards
In other words, ‘nothing to lose’ when you sign-up if you are going to dine at Imperial Treasure anyway. Membership is tiered starting at Silver progressing to Gold and Diamond status. Immediate benefits of Silver membership upon sign up include:
- Two $50 sign up e-vouchers, valid for 3 months
- Complimentary corkage e-voucher for 4 bottles worth $120
- $100 Birthday e-voucher for use during birthday month with a minimum spend of S$280 in a single bill
Save as you spend at Imperial Treasure restaurants
One i-dollar (i$1) will be earned for every S$10 spent on total bill. For every i$50 earned, members will receive a $50 dining e-voucher to offset the dining bill at participating Imperial Treasure restaurants. The more you dine at Imperial Treasure restaurants, the more e-vouchers you will get to offset your next dining!
Tied membership to reward the most loyal members
The Imperial Treasure Club membership is tied based on a member’s spending at Imperial Treasure restaurants. As such, the most fervent supporters will walkaway with the most privileges and rewards. Membership is valid for one year from the date of sign up and automatically upgrades to GOLD membership when S$10,888 and above is spent within a membership year. Members are able to upgrade to DIAMOND status when you spend S$28,888 and above within a membership year.
Here are the differences between the three tiers:
Savour 9 new dishes, specially introduced to celebrate the launch of the Imperial Treasure Club
In celebration of the Imperial Treasure Club launch, each of the nine participating Imperial Treasure restaurants introduced a unique signature dish which stays true to family traditions, reflects the different types of Chinese cuisine featured by the Group and thanks customers for their unwavering loyalty for over 12 years.
Diced Abalone and Chicken Wrapped with Egg White and Sauteed Shrimp with Honey Peas and Egg White in Black Truffle Oil Egg White are just a few of the classic selections one can savour at Imperial Treasure’s award winning restaurants.
Each dish is a carefully orchestrated symphony of flavours that will awaken the palate. Wine aficionados can also enjoy an extensive selection of wines and champagnes, meticulously picked by sommeliers to complement the flavours of authentic Chinese food and enhance the fine dining experience.
I recently dined at the Imperial Treasure restaurant at JEM mall and these are the dishes sampled:
– Wok Fried Meat Crab with Chilli Sauce in Singapore Style (Signature dish)
– Deep Fried Prawn with Ginger & Onion
– Braised Pork Belly Beancurd with “Soon Hock”
– Steamed Flour Skin with Pork Rib on Lotus Leaf
The food looks really good don’t they? Trust me, they tasted just as heavenly. I particularly enjoyed the fried prawn, wolfing each piece down in full, including the head and tail. They go very well with the thin-sliced fried ginger, adding a zesty flavour.
Each of the dishes follow Chinese traditional cooking style, but with a little added twist to make them more interesting to the taste buds.
If you are interested to sign up for an Imperial Treasure Club membership, visit the official website to find out more – https://members.imperialtreasure.com
Good news for readers of Alvinology – in a special partnership with Imperial Treasure, we will be giving away a Imperial Treasure Club membership worth S$88 to one lucky winner!
To win, complete the following steps:
- ‘Like’ the Alvinology Facebook page.
- ‘Like’ and share this post on Facebook and tag at least three friends on your post who will like to dine at Imperial Treasure with if you are among the winners. Make your post public so we can find it.
- Tell us why you wish to win the Imperial Treasure Club membership by commenting below or on our Facebook post.
- Get as many friends as possible to like your comment on the post as well as get them to like Alvinology on Facebook.
Contest ends at 11.59 pm on 30 November 2016. The winner will be notified via Facebook, and must be able to collect the prize in Singapore.