Kiztopia brings back Jumptopia Festive Village, for the second consecutive year, with a brand-new bouncy castle wonderland for the whole family to celebrate Christmas at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall C, from 22 November 2022 to 3 January 2023.
Kiztopia Friends Giant Bouncy Castles
The kizzos’ favourite Kiztopia Friends will helm eight captivating Christmas-themed giant bouncy castles, complete with presents, treats, surprises and, of course, Santa Claus.
Get ready to challenge Santa’s reindeer squad to an adrenaline pumping race at Tiger’s Sleigh; drool over life-sized gingerbread man cookies and candy-coated pretzels at Bell’s Gingerbread House; take on a magical train ride at Drago’s X’mas Land, or soak up the Christmas spirit with an instaworthy shot against the vibrant ferris wheel at Mark’s Carnival, and much more.
Suitable for children aged two years old and above, the bouncy castles each have a maximum capacity of 50 children at any one time.
Toddlers can get in on the Christmas celebration too at the Toddler Zone specifically-designed for children aged one to three years old. With two giant inflatables, they can delight in a bouncy good time in the brightly coloured ball pit or break out in a sweat at the fun mini obstacle course race.
Amidst the jolly Christmas jingles, this year’s edition will also feature entertaining “live” stage performances with dancing, juggling and magic shows as well as a wider range of activities to add to the fun, including:
- Christmas Market – to shop for a memento to always remember the fun-filled experience or a gift for a loved one
- Samsung Eco Zone – for both kids and adults to learn about sustainability
- Escape-themed Room – with interactive Chinese language questions by leading Chinese language learning school, LingoAce
- Timezone Arcade Corner – to test your “motor” skills
- Food & Beverage zone – operated by Pizza Express, to catch a breather and to refuel yourself with food and drinks
- Instagrammable opportunities – at the ‘snowing’ Winter Wonderland area, as well as with Sunshine Bread’s Santa Sleigh and Foodpanda mascot, Pau-Pau, to wrap up another awesome Jumptopia experience with the perfect family photo
Ticketing, Pricing, Packages
Jumptopia Festive Village admission tickets are now available for purchase via Klook. A single ticket is priced at $36.00 per kid/adult and a special Family of 4 package (inclusive of four admission tickets) is available at $128.00 (U.P. $144.00).
There is a November Special Promotion from 1st to 21st November 2022, where a single ticket is priced at $32.40 each and the Family of 4 package is priced at $118.00.
Children 12 months old and below may enter for free with a paying adult. Walk-ins, subject to tickets availability, are welcome.
And for the first time, there are Birthday Party and Corporate Event Packages available for families and companies to throw their very own Jumptopia party at Jumptopia Festive Village.
The Safety Measures in Place
The health and wellbeing of visitors remain Kiztopia’s utmost priority and it is committed to provide families with a clean and safe environment for holistic play. To ensure that you remain safe, Kiztopia has implemented the following measures:
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- 10 minutes of thorough cleaning and disinfection of all areas, especially high touch surfaces and common areas, after each play session
- Deep cleaning and proper chemical fogging of the entire venue at the end of each day
For more details, please visit here.
Location: Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall C, Level 1, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Date: 22 November 2022 to 3 January 2023
Operating Hours: Monday to Thursday (10 AM – 8 PM); Friday to Sunday, PH Eve & PH (10 AM – 10 PM)
Black-out date/time: 27 November 2022 (6 PM to 10 PM)
No. of Play Sessions (2 hours per play session): Monday to Thursday – 5 play sessions daily; Friday to Sunday, PH Eve & PH – 6 play sessions daily