Razer announces the new Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro, the latest iteration in Razer’s best-selling DeathAdder mouse line. The iconic Razer DeathAdder line has been updated to include the Focus Pro 30K Optical sensor, Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and best in class reliability in an ergonomically designed, next generation chassis weighing just 63g.
With the DeathAdder V3 Pro, victory takes on a new shape. Comfortable grooves with reduced flares on the sides give better grip and hand support and are coupled with an improved ergonomic form for better comfort, tactility, and lightweight handling. In addition, the scroll wheel, buttons, and palm support have all been elevated for increased accessibility.
Refined further with feedback from top esports pros, the iconic and minimal aesthetic ergonomic form is now available in both black and white colorways, weighing just 63 grams and 64 grams, respectively.
Just as familiar and dependable as before, the DeathAdder V3 Pro is more than 25% lighter than its predecessor, boasts a battery life of up to 90 hours, and is easily rechargeable via USB Type C with the in-box Razer Speedflex charging cable.
At the heart of the DeathAdder V3 Pro is the Razer Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor with a resolution accuracy of 99.8%. This powerful new sensor is equipped with a suite of AI functions such as Smart Tracking, Motion Sync, and Asymmetric Cut-off, for the ultimate performance at the highest levels of play.
It is also fitted with Razer’s Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3 for absolutely zero unintended double-clicking and no debounce delay. Ultra-fast and reliable, these optical switches are rated for 90 million clicks.
Equipped with HyperSpeed Wireless, Razer’s proprietary wireless technology that is up to 25% faster than other wireless technologies, the DeathAdder V3 Pro is also compatible with Razer’s new HyperPolling Wireless technology.
With the addition of the Razer HyperPolling Wireless Dongle, the DeathAdder V3 Pro polls wirelessly at 0.25ms polling intervals, with 4x more frequent polls than before, four times faster than standard polling rates. Installed on the desk, for unobstructed wireless signals, the HyperPolling Wireless Dongle is capable of auto-switching polling rates for a more convenient competitive gaming experience.
Supporting both DeathAdder V3 Pro and Viper V2 Pro, as well as future compatible mice, the HyperPolling Wireless Dongle is managed through Razer Synapse for ease of use and setting performance-based gaming profiles.
By combining these 2 best-in-class technologies, you will experience smoother tracking, more consistent updates, and the lowest wireless click latency, allowing you to outperform any opponents in competitive games, where every millisecond counts.
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro Features
- Improved ergonomic design with ultra-lightweight for long hours of play
- Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor
- Wider surface compatibility – Sensor tracks on clear glass at least 2mm thick
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3 rated up to 90 million clicks
- Upgradeable to 4000 Hz thanks to the HyperPolling Wireless Dongle, sold separately
- Five independently programmable buttons, and additional DPI button
- Up to 90 hours of battery life
- USB Type C charging and a Speedflex cable for fluid movements
- Weight: 63 grams for the Black model and 64 grams for the white model (Excluding cable)
- Approximate size: 68 mm / 2.67 in (Width) x 44mm / 1.73 in (Height) x 128mm / 5.00 in (Length)
Price and Availability
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro
- SGD229.00 / RM749.00
- Razer website and authorized retailers – 11 August 2022
Razer HyperPolling Wireless Dongle
- SGD44.90 / RM 149.00
- Razer website, RazerStores in selected markets and authorized retailers
Bundle: Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro + Razer HyperPolling Wireless Dongle
- The bundle is available for pre-order exclusively on Razer website