Air New Zealand announces the resumption of direct flights from Singapore to Auckland on 27 March.
Together with alliance partner Singapore Airlines, 14 weekly flight services between Singapore and Auckland on the Boeing 789-9 will be introduced to meet demand for flights between the two destinations.
Kiwis are excited to return home after two years and reunite with family and loved ones to share precious moments together. Since New Zealand’s announcement on the reopening of borders, the airline has been fielding growing enquiries.
Air New Zealand’s international flying checklist:
- Show your vaccination certificate to board an Air New Zealand international flight.
- Produce documentation for a negative pre-departure test. Further details on international travel requirements can be found here.
- Check the required travel declarations and ensure all relevant documentation is filled out.
- Check your passport expiry date. You’ll need at least six months before expiry to travel.
- We recommend accommodating around three hours for check-ins and verification of your travel documents.
As part of Air New Zealand’s continued commitment to COVID-19 precautions that ensure in-flight safety, the airline has the following safety protocols:
- Air New Zealand requires all inflight-crew to be fully vaccinated.
- All passengers aged 18 and older who are travelling internationally on an Air New Zealand aircraft are required to have proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Customers who are not vaccinated will be required to present proof of exemption.
- Air New Zealand crew wear extensive personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95 or P2 masks, eye protection and gloves.
- All Air New Zealand 787-900 aircraft come fitted with HEPA filters and undergo cleaning with an anti-viral cleaning product following each flight.
In January 2022, Air New Zealand was awarded ‘World’s Safest Airline’ by AirlineRatings.com, the world’s only safety, product, and COVID-19 rating website. Travellers can fly with peace of mind with the airline’s operational safety and evolving response to keep passengers and crew safe throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
Book your flights today at Air New Zealand website.