Traveloka unveils more exclusive deals, rewards and perks for all SingapoRediscovers Vouchers redemptions.
As a part of their ethos of boosting domestic tourism and encouraging Singaporeans to rediscover their city, Traveloka’s SEEngapore campaign offers more than a seamless booking experience that encompasses over 200 hotels, attractions and tours to choose from. Upon redemption of the vouchers through Traveloka, users are able to access a variety of deals, including special experiences, future hotel stays, access to attractions and more.
Traveloka’s special deals with exclusive partners and merchants include additional discounts at hotels, bundled packages, free gifts, as well as access to convenient healthcare options for greater peace of mind, and memory-making services.
Upon successfully redeeming the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers in Traveloka, users will also get additional Traveloka travel coupons for future flights, hotels or attractions product purchase that are valid for the whole 2021 period.
Hotel deals include additional perks and discounts of up to 20% at beautiful properties including Shangri-La Singapore, Mandarin Orchard, The Vagabond Club, Four Points by Sheraton, Yotel (Orchard), M Social, Aqueen Hotel Paya Lebar, Aqueen Hotel Kitchener, and more.
Additionally, at selected properties, there are Traveloka-curated packaged deals that come with the booking of a hotel room or stay. This includes dining credits:
- “Little Chef” cooking starter kits for the little ones
- F&B and spa discounts
- complimentary room upgrades, breakfast and parking
- welcome cocktails
- early check-ins and late check-outs
Some packages also include a list of special access to local tours and attractions, including fishing packages and complimentary perfume-making workshops — complete with a bottle of perfume to take home. Users can book these packages starting from S$251.
For Singaporeans keen to rediscover the sights and sounds of the Lion City, Traveloka is also offering exclusive offers and free gifts to various attractions and activities. This includes free merchandise and special access to Madame Tussaud’s after 5pm on weekends; free socks with every purchase of a Youth ticket at iFly. Users are able to enjoy it by booking these packages starting from S$20.
The additional S$275 benefit goes beyond hotel stays, tours and local activities and attractions, and Traveloka has consciously included access to various healthcare, lifestyle and cashback-style services that seek to enhance Singaporeans’ SEEngapore experiences:
- [EXCLUSIVE] Doctor Anywhere – free care kits from DA Marketplace, containing reusable mask, Vitamin C, lozenges, and either Vitamin C or hand sanitizer, to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 (while stocks last); Traveloka’s rates for convenient online GP consultations (at S$13 per consultation) and home-based flu shot packages (S$67 for two people).
- [EXCLUSIVE] Photobook – free Photobook products to grab every month, including 8” x 8” canvas prints, single 6 Oz photo mug, 5” x 5” Lil’ Photobook and 6″ x 6″ Mini Square Softcover Photobook (valued at S$8-26.85 per product, limited to one redemption per user, while stocks last) and special discounts on various Photobook products, from photo books to home decor goods.
- Shopee – up to S$15 vouchers for new and existing users on selected categories
- Foodpanda – S$5 vouchers for new users
- NTUC FairPrice online – up to S$12 vouchers for new and existing users
- DBS/POSB Cardmembers benefit – DBS/POSB Cardmembers get to receive S$10 return voucher with a minimum spend of S$100 on future domestic and international hotel bookings in 2021. This benefit is extended to the first 1,800 registered users upon making domestic hotel or Xperience bookings on Traveloka in December 2020.
Users can simply follow these steps to redeem their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers through Traveloka, as described in the visual below.
By downloading the latest version of the Traveloka app or visiting traveloka.com, Singapore Citizens can discover deals for desired hotel stays, leisure attractions to visit, local tours by operators that have been approved by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) starting from 1 December 2020 until 30 June 30 2021. For further details, please visit here.