Fossil brand announces its newest addition to its wearables assortment: the Gen 5 Fossil Touchscreen Smartwatch. This watch offers users the recently launched Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 platform alongside the latest software by Wear OS by Google.
Boasting the latest designs, new speaker functionality, smart battery modes, and double the storage, Gen 5 speaks to both the tech-savvy and fashion-forward. The newly redesigned and revolutionized Gen 5 Smartwatch features tech that’s audible, lasts longer and optimizes performance.
The new smartwatch launches with six colourways in stunning combinations of black, smoke, and rose gold. With a 44 mm case size and endless strap options, Gen 5 provides consumers with additional technology in designs and styles they have come to expect from Fossil. Personalization has never been more accessible, from customizable pushers to watch faces to notifications, allowing users to make the connected experience their own.
FTW4024 (Available late August 2019)
FTW4025 (Available now)
FTW4026 (Available late August 2019)
FTW6035 (Available late August 2019)
FTW6036 (Available now)
FTW6054 (Available late August 2019)
- Stainless steel case, top ring, and pushers
- 44 mm case size
- Stunning 1.3’’ touchscreen digital display
- Swimproof (up to 3 ATM)
- 24+ hours battery life (based on usage) + multiple days in extended battery mode
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform
- Sensors: Heart Rate, NFC, GPS, Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Microphone · Powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with iOS 10+ or Android™ 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)
- Connect via Bluetooth technology
- Wireless syncing + magnetic charging
New features include:
- Extended Battery Mode
- Swimproof speaker
- Tiles – new update from Wear OS by Google
This smartwatch retails for SGD 509 and available Fossil Retails today. Gen 5 Fossil Touchscreen Smartwatch will also be available on Lazada, Shopee and Zalora in late September.