Irone Kim | Jul 14, 2019 | 0
Milk tea cravings? Claim your FREE Gong Cha Bubble Tea this 30 April at One Raffles Place!
Bubble tea-obsessed Singaporeans are in for a super sweet treat this National Bubble Tea Day this 30 April.
For one day only Gong Cha and Deliveroo, are giving away FREE (yes, you read it right) milk tea with DIY toppings in the heart of the Central Business District (CBD). All sugar levels are fixed at 30%, so you can indulge easy.
To get your Gong Cha fix, and be the Insta-envy of all your friends, you can head down to One Raffles Place (outside 1-Altitude) on 30 April, between 11:30 AM to 7 PM.
Customers can also stand to receive a Stojo collapsible cup (worth $30), to bring along for future bubble tea treats, while stocks last! All you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Download and install the Deliveroo app
- Grab a cup and a straw from Deliveroo or Gong Cha crew
- Get creative with your toppings of choice, including Gong Cha’s classic black pearls and the new strawberry pearls
- Get in line to get your cup filled with your favourite bubble tea
- Snap a photo with the Gong Cha mascot and upload it onto your social media page, with the hashtag and usertag #foodfreedom, #SGBubbleTeaDay, @deliveroo_sg, and @gongchasgofficial
What are you waiting for? Mark your calendars today and have a tea-rrific day before the month of April ends.