alvinology | Feb 8, 2019 | 0
DFS offers unlimited purchase of wines, sakes and champagne at Singapore Changi Airport!
From now until 30 June 2018, DFS Group is absorbing duties and taxes on all wines, sake and champagnes at Singapore Changi Airport.
This means that passengers who have already exceeded their duty-free allowance, those travelling from Malaysia and those who have been away from Singapore for less than 48 hours, can still enjoy unlimited purchase across these three categories at DFS’ Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 4 arrival stores.
A first for DFS, this promotion has also been extended to customers who have no intention of travelling. To enjoy these savings, non-travelers can simply view DFS’ extensive collection of wines, Sakes and Champagnes online at iShopChangi and place their order with DFS via email or phone. Free home delivery is also available to all customers who spend S$250 and above.
The promotion also covers DFS’ range of prestige wines which includes items such as the Château La Chapelle Aux Moines Saint-Émilion Grand Cru and the Penfolds Max’s the Promise Shiraz.
The current promotion offers additional savings for travellers who are already saving 70 percent with DFS versus domestic prices.
Outside of the promotion, travelling customers are still able to purchase wines and spirits from the regular duty-free allowance combinations of:
(1) one liter of spirits, one liter of wine, one liter of beer; or
(2) two liters of wine, one liter of beer; or (3) two liters of beer, one liter of wine.
Non-travelling customers can place their orders by calling the DFS Hotline at 6891 9180 or emailing [email protected]. Please note that:
- Orders over the phone can only be taken during office hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- After placing an order via email or phone, payment needs to be made within 24 via bank transfer or in-person at the airport.
- Collection is to be made at the airport or by home delivery for orders above S$250.
- All prices are subject to change on a monthly basis.
You can visit DFS Group’s FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM for more information.