It has even been shown that germs/bacteria remain on smartphones to such an extent that these devices become 10 times less hygienic than a public toilet; this is indeed a worrying statistic.
The Travelmall Portable UV-C Steriliser is designed to sterilise the surface of different items such as smartphones, door handle, clothing and other surfaces, with a pre-set 2 minute sterilising program. This is all thanks to its built-in UV-C LED technology. Just aim the UV-C light face down at any surface or device, 5 cm away and simply touch the button; simply repeat the process in order to sterilise more items. For large personal items, repeat the sterilising program for 3-5 times.
The device has a travel-ready, portable design (3.7cm ×3.7 cm ×9.8cm), and a protective cover which can be extended whilst using the UV-C light function; the cap can be closed when the device is not being used. You can apply the Portable UV-C Steriliser to sanitise any number of different personal belongings and household items, such as smartphones, smart watches, pillow case, keyboards, and keys. It is ideal for use at home, in the office, in hotels, in toilets, public spaces such as playgrounds, airports, buses, subways, and more. The UV-C Steriliser makes an unusually thoughtful gift for a friend or a relative.
- Size: 3.75 x 3.75 x 9.8 cm (folded size)
- 3.75 x 3.75 x 14.1 cm (extended size)
- Weight: 80 grams
- UV-C Power: 3W
- Battery capacity: 500mAh
- Input: 5VDC, 1A
- Battery life: 90 minutes per charge (around 45 times)
- What’s inside: Portable UV-C Steriliser, Charging Cable
* Backed up by reports from 3-party detection centres of microbiology laboratories, which demonstrated that the Portable UV-C Steriliser might kill up to 97~99% bacteria (including Staphylococcus zureus and klebsiella Pneumoniae) on the surface of your smartphones, depending on the sterilisation time and the distance.
- Don’t look directly at the ultraviolet lamp directly while sanitising operation is in progress, as the UV-C light might harm your eyes
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight
- Don’t exposing your skin, your eyes, your pets or non-UV resistant plastic items to the UV-C light
- Keep the product away from small children
- Don’t touch the product if your hands are wet
- Do not clean the steriliser with organic solvent
- Please keep the steriliser away from high temperature, flame, water or any corrosive chemicals