Do you know?
Numerous studies have indicated that various fungal bacteria breed on a toothbrush after brushing. Studies showed that your toothbrush might have a hundred times more bacteria than the toilet. For this reason, your toothbrush needs sterilisation and it is important to have 24 hours continuous sterilisation, particular during this current crisis period.
Disinfect Your Toothbrush in a Few Easy Steps
The MobileSteri Solar-Powered UV-C Steriliser Toothbrush Cap product removes bacteria* from your toothbrush anywhere anytime without the need of charging anymore! There are 3 solar panels, which allow a better light reception to any light sources.
- No battery, no electricity is required
- No power plug
- 100% eco-friendly and powered by solar light, natural light or indoor light sources in your bathroom or living room
- Antibacterial, antiseptic – made from high quality antibacterial and antiseptic materials from Japan, where there is no sunlight or indoor light source at night, the antibacterial function can still function continuously
- Gas deodorisation (Acetic acid, methylene, ammonia, formaldehyde)
The steriliser uses a standing design with the opening at the bottom, which does not accumulate water and allows water to flow down smoothly and dry quickly.
The product has been tested to kill up to 99% of bacteria* (including Escherichia coli ATCC8739, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442 and Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538P). and the product does not have the need for batteries or electricity.
*Data provided by the Korea Conformity laboratories dated 30 March 2020. This Solar-Powered Steriliser has been tested to kill up to 99.9% bacteria (Escherichia coli ATCC8739, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442 and Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538P) in 24 hours.
- Size: 35 x 73mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
- Sterilising light: UV-C LED
- Power dissipation: 220mW Max
- Wavelength: 275nm
How to use
Rinse the brush thoroughly under clean water after every brushing. Do not skip this step; otherwise, food particles could remain on the brush head and lead to bacterial growth.
This product uses the solar energy. There are 3 solar panel, which allows a better reception to any light sources.
- Before the first time of use the product, please peel off the transparent protective layer
- Cover the toothbrush with the Solar-Powered Toothbrush Steriliser
- As long as there is natural light source in the bathroom or living room, the blue UVC-LED will turn on and sterilise automatically. (Note: Do not look at the UVC-lamp as it may be harmful to your eyes)
- The toothbrush is ideally put vertically and upside down in the rinsing glass
- Do not drop it. Keep in safe and away from children
- Keep it away from the moisture and keep it clean
- Do not look at the UV-C lamp directly
- Do not exposure your skins, eyes to the UV-C lamp
- Some toothbrushes might not be suitable for UV-C sterilisation. For details, please check with your toothbrush manufacturer. We cannot be held any liability if specific toothbrush might not be suitable for UV-C sterilisation