Feed stories/invites to Alvin
To Advertise, email Alvinology
Follow Alvinology – Be an Alvinologist!
- Asher with a plush toy of the famous #raffleshotel doorman #sgmemories instagram.com/p/Zr8JcIjUJK/Alvinologist 3 hours ago
- A little history of Singapore in every little space in this hotel suite at #RafflesHotel #Sgmemories instagram.com/p/Zr7P90DUIl/Alvinologist 3 hours ago
- Who is Yang Jie Xiang (Shane M/ redfanatic)? wp.me/p51Rz-2ib He is a Singapore hero! Read to find out more.Alvinologist 7 hours ago
- Do you know the mushroom character in Super Mario has hair problem? he needs help from Beijing 101 - that's why... fb.me/2tN1RHfyGAlvinologist 8 hours ago
- The Top Winners for the First Social Star Awards are... wp.me/p51Rz-2i6 #socialstarawardsAlvinologist 15 hours ago
Link to Alvinology
Find Alvin at
What’s up in
Tag Archives: foreigners in singapore
Singapore’s fertility rate is now the lowest in the world… will Singapore-born Singaporeans become extinct soon?
Via the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)’s website, Singapore’s fertility rate is the lowest in the world among 222 countries, averaging just 0.78 children that would be born per woman if all women lived to the end of their childbearing years and bore … Continue reading
Check out this web infographics by BBC News on the world’s growing population. Most amazingly, key in Singapore for country and you will see this result: At this rate, i wonder how long it will take for Singapore-born Singaporeans to … Continue reading