Feed stories/invites to Alvin
To Advertise, email Alvinology
Follow Alvinology – Be an Alvinologist!
- Inside one of the two bedrooms in the #raffleshotel presidential suite. Prices from S$10,000 a night. instagram.com/p/ZuFm07jUK0/Alvinologist 3 hours ago
- iPad addicts. Kids are all like this these days? :) instagram.com/p/ZuE5PpDUJ_/Alvinologist 3 hours ago
- Video interview with the victim of Abusive Alan, the supervisor who beat up his intern. Source: Lianhe Wanbao... fb.me/N57N9TsdAlvinologist 14 hours ago
- Rachel reading newspaper at #raffleshotel, this place is like a walk back into colonial Singapore!… instagram.com/p/ZsrFlAjUCm/Alvinologist 16 hours ago
- Enjoying a Singapore Sling at Long Bar in #raffleshotel where this world famous covktail was concocted instagram.com/p/ZsmB23DUMU/Alvinologist 17 hours ago
Link to Alvinology
Find Alvin at
What’s up in
Tag Archives: 16 immigrants in singapore every hour
Singapore’s fertility rate is now the lowest in the world… will Singapore-born Singaporeans become extinct soon?
Via the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)’s website, Singapore’s fertility rate is the lowest in the world among 222 countries, averaging just 0.78 children that would be born per woman if all women lived to the end of their childbearing years and bore … Continue reading
Check out this web infographics by BBC News on the world’s growing population. Most amazingly, key in Singapore for country and you will see this result: At this rate, i wonder how long it will take for Singapore-born Singaporeans to … Continue reading