1. Singapore Powers. With so many households and offices turning on their air-con 24-7 to escape the haze, they must be making a killing. Moreover, they won’t have issues with insufficient stock and need not spend on advertising.
Top 5 losers:
5. People who have to work outdoor like those in construction and cleaning.
4. People running outdoor recreation businesses like bicycle and kayak rental.
3. Great Singapore Sale. I don’t think Singaporeans are in the mood for shopping right now.
2. People with respiratory and health issues; young children and the elderly.
1. Vivian Balakrishnan, Singapore Minister for Environment and Water Resources. The haze is not his fault! I know Singaporeans like to complain, but why are you barking up the wrong tree?
The W³ is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising, and marketing firms.