omy.sg would not have been able to pull this off year after year, without the strong and growing support of our sponsors and the blogging community.
Check out the past years Singapore Blog Awards sites for a walk down memory lane:
If you are a blogger and have not joined us before for the previous Singapore Blog Awards, here’s five reasons why you should join the Singapore Blog Awards 2012:
1. Fantastic prizes. Over $30,000 worth of prizes are at stake this year.
2. You get to travel to Macau for the International Fireworks Festival and make new friends with other bloggers. Check out what fun the 2010 winners had in Hong Kong and the 2011 winners in Melbourne, Australia.
3. You get to attend the award ceremony in July. It will be held at the Singapore Food Trail at the Singapore Flyer this year. Guests will get to sample the best of local hawker fares and of course, ride on the Singapore Flyer, the largest Giant Observation Wheel in the world!
4. Get your blog known. The award organiser, omy.sg, is part of the Singapore Press Holdings media group. Expect coverage from many of the top news media in Singapore if you are among the winners or even the finalists.
5. Join for the fun of it! There’s no registration fee and it takes less than ten minutes to register online. You do not need to be a part of any blog network or cliche to join – the award is open to anyone who owns a blog, including bloggers from outside Singapore. There’s nothing to lose even if you do not win.